Monday 2 August 2010

Supersonic Clarisonic!

I was so excited to try the Clarisonic skin cleansing system, it was like waiting for a birthday.Anything that claims to make your skin cleaner and clearer is something that always intrigues me.

The team at Clarisonic say that using the brush removes 6times more make up than just washing your face and helps reduce most skin problems such as spots, oily and dry patches for example and it is also shown to reduce fine lines and large pores. The brush also gives the skin such a deep clean that you get more out of your moisturiser and products that follow, which is always a good thing!

After I almost ripped into the box ( me impatient…no…) and charged it for the recommended 24 hours I chose one of the three cleansers included in the box and locked myself in the bathroom. I was quite dubious about the 60sec cleanse as I normally double cleanse, but after gently massaging the brush over my face and rinsing my skin felt so clean I didn’t need to wash again! 60 secs saved!

I did find that after the first use my normal amount of moisturiser was too much and I would need to cut down. My skin felt smooth all day.

The brush is so feather soft that your face does not come out red or blotchy at all and you don’t press hard with it so it just glides over your skin.

After two weeks of use I have had to hide my Clarisonic as my boyfriend and sister in law both try and steal it at any given opportunity I have never had so many visits from family before! My skin is the best it has ever looked, the blemishes have reduced around my chin area and the rest of my face has a healthy glow to it. It has also managed to shift the black heads that I have had on my nose for years. I have also noticed that I don’t have to exfoliate as much and I am using half the amount of moisturiser or oils that I was using before so money saved there….my boyfriend will be pleased!

There are two systems available the one I have fell in love with is the Clarisonic classic with 2 speeds of cleansing, it retails at £150 and the Clarisonic plus that comes in at £175 with 3 speeds designed for use on the face and also the body!

It might sound a bit to throw down but it is well worth the investment and after a while you will make the money back in what you have saved on products and facials.

You can get your hands on a Clarisonic in SpaceNK, Fenwicks, Selfridges or online.

The guys at Clarisonic are also doing their bit for Charity by releasing a special addition Pink version for Breast Cancer Care month, available exclusively at Harrods

£5 from each sale goes to Breast Cancer research. So it’s another way that you can show your support for this fabulous charity!

Men can also have their own Grey version from October, just in time for Christmas so Santa can stop them from stealing yours!

Clarisonic is the best beauty tool that I have ever used and I will never be without it again!


Buy online at www.clarisonic.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Clarisonic experience. We are so happy to hear that you are loving it! We are getting excited for the Classic Grey release too! If you ever have questions about the product please let us know. We'd love to connect. You can find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or via email info@clarisonic.com. Happy Cleansing!

    ReplyDelete