Thursday 19 August 2010

I am a lucky girl!!!!!

The nice people at Elemis recently sent me some goodies to try. To say that I was excited was an understatement!!
I have tested a range from skincare to bath and body care. You can tell from the moment that you unpack the products that they are from a serious and divine brand that has a place in a lot of 5* hotels and spas around the world and Elemis tends to be a lot of therapists first choice when they are pampering clients from top to toe.

Elemis have recently brought out a brand new cleanser, It is a cream cleanser that is removed with a special mitt. Elemis have been working on this cleanser for a long time so are very proud that it has finally hit shelves and bathrooms of all Elemis fans.
Elemis Pro-radiance cleanser is a thick non foaming cleanser that is a new generation of anti aging cleanser that deeply moisturises. All skin type can use this to be honest not just mature skins.
The smell of this cleanser is amazing, as usual Elemis have packed the product full of powerful yet sweet smelling essential oils working along side other good for skin ingredients.
The smell that hits me most is that of more well known oil such as Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Patchouli but they have also included the gorgeous smelling Sweet Brazilian Orange, yummy.
All these gorgeous oils along with essential plant extracts work together to purify the skin without stripping it so it feels lovely and moisturised when you are finished.
Normally I don't like cream cleansers because I prefer using water on my face but this cleanser comes with a flannel mitt that you use to wipe off the sweet smelling cream. The mitt is not harsh so if you have areas of soreness it should not irritate the skin but like always I would say go steady at first.
You don't use a lot as it spreads nicely as you warm it up as your are rubbing it on your face. It is the massage that loosens the dirt on your face that the mitt then lifts off.
I prefer to use this cream at night as it is perfect to take off make up as it is really good at that, even mascara as the mitt gets into all the little nooks and crannies such as round your nose and your eye brows.The smell is also really relaxing so is perfect to use with your night time oils and creams.
I have been using this for about two weeks now and my skin does feel nicer when I wake up in the morning and people have been saying that my skin tone is clearer without make up whoop!

£27 for 150 ml

You can get yours from
www.elemis.com
www.timetospa.co.uk


Next post find out about Elemis and the fab Cleanser and toner duo! It will be worth the read

No comments:

Post a Comment