Tuesday 31 May 2011

A to Z of me

Age: 27

Bed Size: Double and we need a bigger one as I hog the space
Chore you Hate: Hoovering
Dogs: A 10 year old Boxer called Beau and I have to tag on I have 4 cute guinea pigs 
Essential start of your day: A bath(wish we had a shower) and reading blogs

Favourite Colour: Deep red
Gold or Silver: White gold

Height: 5'3"

Instruments I play: I can play the recorder
Job, I have a very bad back at the moment so my job is remembering to take all my tablets at the right times
Kids: Not yet but we get married next year and after that who know's
Live: With my H2B in Sheffield
Mum's name: Jaquline

Nickname: Sammy, Claxers, Panther and Baby girl
Pet Peeve: Bad manners, rudeness and people sticking their nose in

Quote from a movie:  No one put's baby in the corner
Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 2 Sisters and a brother who live in Oz...I miss them :-(
Time you wake up: Every hour thanks to my naughty back but I officially get up at 7am with H2B

Underwear: Never matching although I try but end up sticking to comfy 
Vegetables you dislike: Broad beans and boiled potato's

What makes you run late: Reading blogs, Checking my make up, making sure it's not too strong, basically my hang ups

X-rays you've had done: Back and full body plus MRI's
Yummy food you make: Lasagne, , chilli con carne , Sunday Lunch, Chocolate muffins with a peanut butter center
Zoo animal: Monkey
That's me but I actually took the idea from Roz over at Primp and preen. I would really recommend that you read her
blog, It's the first one I read in the morning and keep checking through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment