Wednesday 29 June 2011

Happy Birthday to you!!!



Hi everyone, long time no blog. I have been a naughty girl and not kept up with you all ! I consider my self told off!
The good thing is that this post is so very exciting!
Beautiful You Uk and I am sure all Bare Mineral fans want to say a MASSIVE Happy Birthday  to

                                          Bare Escentuals!!

The nations favourite Mineral make up brand have reached the fabulous age of 35 this month.
This is so exciting as Bare Escentuals changed the way we thought about our foundation first of all.
A mineral powder that was not powdery, orange or that caked where our skin was suffering. Wow!
Being a convert myself it was amazing to not worry about that tide mark at the jaw line that seemed the fashion when I was at school but something I never wanted. And to be honest the longer the make up is on the better it looks lol

A innovative company such as BE was not going to stop there of course, we then got Mineral Veil and a whole host of new goodies ranging from blushes to eye shades and of course the legendary Buxom lip glosses!
Recently BE have launched skincare of Which I did a review but the excitement keeps coming so keep your eye's peeled for more posts soon.

Lastly, again BYU wishes BE a very Happy Birthday and many more to come!!

You can shop for yours at http://www.bareescentuals.co.uk/
Sam x


image credited to theforumsite.com


No comments:

Post a Comment