Monday 4 July 2011

Relax while getting the best out of your skin

Hi everyone!

Oh my word I have had such writers block recently! I have loads of great stuff to blog about but the words just don't seem to be coming out of my finger tips.
I thought that I would try to lift that block today by reviewing one of my favourite things in skincare, Facial oil! In my opinion the leaders in this field has to be Decleor. I think that it is a great sign of a brands quality when they are not only used in Spa's but actually have Salon's of their own.
My interest in Decleor was already strong when I was offered the chance to try out some of their most iconic products, these reviews will run throughout the week and I hope that you enjoy reading them and they give you that nudge to invest in some for yourself.

The first product that I am going to review today is

Aromessence  Neroli:



Decleor call this a serum but in comes out of the bottle and goes on the skin just like a oil. They have a total of an amazing 15 oils for all types of skin concerns in the Aromessence range, and the Neroil is for all skin types so if you have quite normal skin with no real issues or are looking for a oil to go under your target skincare this would be for you!
I have been using it in the day under my moisturiser most of the time but I do find it creeping in at night too.  I find using this oil is addictive! it sinks in without a bother and it almost feels like it is feeding your skin. You almost wish that it would sit on your skin for longer so you could spend more time massaging it in because that part is the best start and wake up call to the day!

As you can imagine from a company that uses essential, non synthetic oils the smell of this is...well heavenly! You can't help but hold your face in your hands and take massive breaths in.
I know with it being a oil a lot of people will be a bit unsure of using it but there is nothing to worry about, you are putting the best in to your skin and as cheesy as it sounds the investment in your skin is worth it!
My make up sits better and the actual tone of my skin has been lifted. No matter what your skin concern is even if it is spots( of which I have many especially at the moment ) a Decleor oil is worth having in your skin care family.

The ingredient bit,

Neroil ,Sandlewood, Petitgrain, Sage and Parsley and also Juniper essential oils

As you can see no nasty chemicals here...fab!

To add one or even two of these to your skincare go to

Neroli oil £43 for 15ml ( This is going to last for ages! )

Sam x




No comments:

Post a Comment