Thursday 16 June 2011

A quick mind emptying post

The time has come up on me. I started my wedding diet at the beginning of the year but since fell off the wagon with a massive bang! I have to start again and the day will be Monday. Yes I know it's a cliché to start on a Monday but my favourite farmers market is this Saturday and it would make me super sad if I could not go one last time to check out the cup cakes we have chosen for the wedding...after all it makes sense to see if they are consistently great doesn't it? That is my excuse and I am sticking to it!
 I can't resist these little beauties!

Plus I might be in luck and H2B may take me to my favourite place and our wedding venue ran by our great friends The Gabbitas's , The Wortley Arms. I swear if I am armed with enough pain killers I can sit there all day. The food is excellent and the staff feel and are friends, what more can you ask for? I can't wait till the wedding as The Arms will hold even more memories for us!

I will have to turn to some thing other than food from next week and I know just what it is. Make up!!
Yes I am going to reward myself with Bobbi Brown and Mally make up lol hopefully this will keep me going.

Keep popping in to read the review on a diet helping hand.

If you fancy having a nosey at The Wortley Arms here is the web site
http://www.wortley-arms.co.uk/

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment