Thursday 23 June 2011

Bobbi Brown beach collection take 2

On Tuesday I posted a review on Bobbi Brown body wash from her Beach collection, safe to say I loved it and have unfortunately realised so does H2B lol.
Well no one will be getting their hands on the complimenting body lotion. As much as I loved the body wash I love the lotion 10 times more!
Look at the classy bottle!! Love it!

My last post was all about bringing the holiday's to us as we as a country are not taking our normal summer jollies. Well this lotion certainly follows that brief.

I found it to be the perfect lotion. Not sticky what so ever, so in hot weather( fingers crossed ) you won't feel even more clammy. Sinks in at almost lightning speed, major thumbs up.
It has all the moisturising property's that you need including Aloe Vera and jojoba. The other great thing and staying on the beach front ( haha ) it has Green Tea and Vitamin E and all these things together makes a lotion that keeps your skin soft, keeps the peeling at bay if you have caught a few rays and prolongs your tan, that you got responsibly of course!

As not being that much of a sun worshipper which is odd as I was born in Oz, I will be using this as my daily moisturiser because I love the smell and it's sink in ability.
Right now I can certainly see Bobbi Brown skin care becoming as great as her make up! I must say that now I am a Bobbi Brown girl I won't be straying far!

Massive thumbs up!!

Get yours @ www.bobbibrown.co.uk 
200ml for £21

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment