Wednesday 5 January 2011

A smooth start to 2011

I wanted to start the New year off with a bit of oomph in my Skincare.
As I mentioned in the previous post I have my Elemis Pro-radiance cleanser on order...and I am still waiting. However I also wanted to introduce a new exfoliator too.
Clinique have managed to come up with an ingenious exfoliator/mask called Turnaround Instant facial.

It has been doing wonders for my skin. I have been cheating though as I have been using it for the past two weeks. When you first apply it to your skin you do want to keep massaging it in as you can feel the little grains in the product smoothing out the skin. You leave a layer on your face, and neck if you wish for around 5 minutes and then massage. The mask side of the product seems to suck all the dirt out of your skin and then the grains get rid of rough bumpy bits. It works as a more gentle alternative to microdermabrasion.
I was left with silky soft skin. I am suffering from a break out though so I cannot say that my skin is bump free but the product did not irritate my spots or indeed spread them around which some harsher products can do.
I will certainly be keeping this up and using it 1/2 times a week.

If you are suffering from skin that is looking like you are still partying the nights away like Christmas, this might just be what you need to bring you in to 2011

Priced at £30 you can find this at all good Clinique stockists

No comments:

Post a Comment