Sunday 9 January 2011

Can you skip Chips?

I love wearing Nail polish especially dark/winter shades but for some reason they never seem to last and I always find a chip on the ends by the end of the day. I got a hold of OPI Chip skip and gave it a go to see if I could have the nails that I always wanted.
You paint a coat on under your chosen polish, it can be any brand, and the Chip skip prepares your nails and helps the polish adhere to your nails better...or does it?
The chip skip removes all the oils off the nail and gives a fresh start. I went through all the steps of painting two coats on the nails and following with a top coat.
My polish lasted till the following morning without chipping lol I am not really that heavy handed and I was not doing any typing so I am not sure what my problem is! Maybe I should just chill out and expect the odd chip. For now I only paint my fingernails on special occasions and I take the polish off after two days.

Let me know if any of you have given it a go and got better results then me.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment