Tuesday 27 July 2010

Toothpaste or nappy rash cream?

Recently my skin has been changing, I am not sure if it is my age as I am approaching 30 at lightening speed, or if it's all the medication I have been on for the last 9 months.

I have been slotting in anti aging creams in to my regimen since I was 25 because it had been drummed into me by beauty magazines that it was the magic number, so wrinkles are not the problem for now but my skin has taken on a multiple personality and has other issues. The grease has gone however the spots are popping up left right and centre and as if that’s not enough to deal with I have been getting itchy areas on my face and neck as if my skin is parched.

I do have a little tub of magic that I can use for my spots in the shape of Sudecrem.

You might of read in celebrity magazines that it is great for spots, although there was also a craze for putting toothpaste on your face too. I tried the toothpaste and woke up minty fresh but still spotty, the baby bottom rash cream however really works! I still have spots but they are less angry and that's fine for me at the moment until I find another product to get rid of them.

As for the dryness I am slathering on the Decleor Oil I mentioned in my last post but I am also adding a bit of Decleor Aromessence Balm in Ylang Ylang. It balances the skin but because it is a balm it is also super moisturising.

Fingers crossed that my skin starts to settle down

No comments:

Post a Comment