Tuesday 6 July 2010

A refreshing change!

One thing people find strange about me is that I hate the warm weather. I love it when it is raining outside and I am more on the chilly side. My saying is that you can always warm yourself up but it is really hard to cool down when the sun is blazing!
We have been having a real hot spell for the last few weeks and it's been really hard to feel refreshed and not want to live in the shower.

Fear not for those of you like me (some people would say weird) there is a saviour on the market.

Sisley have got a little gem in their collection in the shape of 'Eau Floral Spray Mist'. It's like a spring shower in a can. The first thing you notice when you release this mist over your face and body is the instant cooling effect. However this product is more clever than the normal cooling mists out there, not only does it smell divine but it can be used in the morning to refresh and awaken the skin or at any time of the day to add some moisture on skin that has been exposed to the sun.

I love to keep it by my bed as I have been waking up in the middle of the night feeling too warm and a light spray of this has cooled me down enough for me to be able to go back to sleep.

This product would also be ideal to slip into your travel bag when you are lucky enough to play in the sun. A fantastic refresher for planes or crowded trains and to cool down whilst laying on the beach... if you are that lucky!

Overall I have certainly enjoyed using this the last few weeks and I am sure I would not think twice about buying a new supply for next year!!
Floral Spray is part of Sisley's summer essentials - which includes a 50+ spf sun screen, a tan extender and a on-trend 'Juicy Mandarin' shade of lipstick.

All product information can be found on Sisley's website www.sisley-cosmetics.com

Go on... treat yourselves to this fab range and enjoy!

Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment