Tuesday 11 October 2011

Stepping over to the dark side!


You know how there is always that one shop in the shopping center that catches your attention when ever you get within a few steps but you never go in? Well that was me with Lush. I used to wander past sticking my nose as close to the door as possible because the smell in there is incredible. For some reason I very rarely went in and when ever I did make it past the entrance I stuck to just the Bath Bombs.

That changed a few weeks ago. I did a post on it here. I was wandering past in my own little world when I went in to pick up shaving crème for H2B to take on a stag do. Whilst there I picked up the Lip Scrub and the Lush bug bit.
It's almost becoming a obsession, and for some reason every blog I read it brimming with posts raving about Lush. Well I couldn't take it any more and decided to bite the bullet however small... baby steps right?
So I bought a honey bath bomb which was amazing, and this

Scary looking eh?


I asked the S A for some help choosing skincare. I said that my skin was not sensitive  but oily so she advised this amongst others.
According to Lush  Dark Angels is the alternative to Angels on bare skin for peeps with oilier skins.
9 out of the 10 ingredients are natural which = Good for skin.

I have not taken a picture of this in use because to be honest it is quite messy. You take a little crumbled bit in your hands add a little water and turn into a paste.  I like this process and the mess though, it makes cleansing less humdrum.
It really deep cleanses and scrubs your skin, my skin is like a babies bum!
I rinse the stuff off then rub my skin with a cloth to get every scrap off.

For some reason to me this smells like liquorish. There is non in the cleanser but I think the Sandalwood oil and black sugar makes the scent. I don't normally like the smell but it actually makes you feel even cleaner.

It is £5.95 for 100g and I think this will last for ages. 
I am definitely going to keep this in the bathroom. Now if you excuse me I am going to get my Lush on in the online shop :-)

Bought with my own pennies, Glad I did
Get yours in store or here Lush!




No comments:

Post a Comment