Sunday 2 October 2011

Was it worth the wait?


Hi everyone,

I know that the blogging world has been bombarded with reviews about Liz Earle's Skin tint over the past month or so. Personally I don't mind reading loads of reviews because they help me decide whether a product will suit me and is worth the money, the reviews of course need to be honest!
I was lucky enough to be sent the Skin tint in Bare 01. The other shades are Beige 02 and beach 03.
As a lot of other bloggers have found the Skin Tint seems to of created a whole new category for it's self. It's not a foundation or a tinted moisturiser it is just as it says a Sheer Skin Tint.
You get shade samples when you buy from Liz Earle web site

For quite a long time I have stuck to mineral foundations and still use them now. I had trouble finding a liquid foundation that I couldn't feel on the skin and to be honest I can feel Skin tint, I do not know if this is because I chose to test it out when we were having the Indian summer at the end of September ( What was that about?). However that is the only downside and one that I am happy to over look. The match is perfect, no tide marks eurgh! It leaves a amazing healthy glow on the skin that does not make you look sweaty like some can do. And most of all the coverage can be tailored to what you are looking for. I have stuck to one application because I want it to be what it is, Sheer.
It is a perfect base for that no make up look.

A description from Liz Earle



The perfect way to enhance your skin. Our rich and creamy, yet lightweight formula leaves all skin types looking naturally dewy, even and radiant. With mineral UV SPF15, it’s enriched with our own blend of natural source vitamin E, borage and avocado, specially selected to work in harmony with our skincare range.
Apply a little Sheer Skin Tint onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, then blend with fingertips over your face.


Overall It will stay in my make up bag and when it runs out I would purchase it for myself because lets face it you can't go wrong with Liz Earle. I am hoping that there is going to be more additions to the make up side now.

£ 21 for 40 ml

Link to Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment