Friday 14 October 2011

Bobbi Brow Ltd Ed


Just to say that I am so blummin excited!!! I was watching the Bobbi Brown show on Qvc when this little beauty came up.
Bobbi Brown Black Ruby Sparkle Eye Palette - take a closer look The BB Black Ruby Sparkle eye pallet. Isn't she beautiful?

Now I had to use a stock photo here because delivery is not due until after 7th November. I cannot wait! Just before my birthday too!

I was so lucky to get my order in as no sooner did I add it to my basket it sold out!
Of course I will keep you all updated with swatches when it arrives. I am pretty sure this is going to be my go to for Christmas.

Has anyone got their mitts on this??

Priced £34 plus delivery charge on QVC Link!

It's also available at the moment on BB site Bobbi Brown Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment