Sunday 9 October 2011

What a mess!



Hi everyone, I hope that you have all had a great weekend!

My week has been Ok. The H2B and I also went to see Lee Evans on Thursday and I am happy to report he was extremely funny and worth every second of pain it took me to sit through his very long gig... My God do you get your moneys worth out of him lol. He seemed a very nice bloke who happily signed every autograph and shook every hand that was thrust in his face. I am now a Lee Evans fan!
Now that was the positive out of the week but I do have a negative and it is beauty based.


As I have said before I have very greasy hair that is also very flat. So when I read so many great reviews about Batise XXL dry shampoo I thought that I would give it a try. I don't use dry shampoo very often as I wash my hair everyday, however I thought I would put this new addition to the test.

I sprayed a normal amount into my hair, rubbed it though and that was as far as I got. I could not even put my fingers through my hair. It became one big knotty mess. Yes it looked cleaner and yes the volume was there but my God the damage! I read on other blogs that you could feel the product in your hair but I did not expect what I had to go through when it came to washing the stuff out.
 I had to wash it then cover it in conditioner just to get the comb through then it took a further 2 washes and condition for it to go back to a normal state.
The next day my hair was like straw! Again came the wash, condition but then I had to do a deep hair mask and cover the ends with V05 oil. Now I am back to reality.

My verdict is that I would rather wash my hair then have to go through all that again. I am going to keep it for my fringe from now on. Beware if you have hair that is long and gets tangled I would not recommend you use this as it does more damage than good.

Major thumbs down

Image Chemist direct.


1 comment:

  1. is it really that bad? i was planning to get it after reading too many good reviews..but no, i wont take the risk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete