Tuesday 22 March 2011

I dare to bare!

No not in that way ladies!!  How rude lol
I have read a lot of blogs on here, like mine on which they review make up and skin care, but I have not seen a lot of photo's showing the writers natural- make up free face, so we know exactly the canvas that they are working with. For all we know they could have model perfect skin with out a shadow or spot in sight... I am not saying this is true for all bloggers but you never know do you?
Well today I am being brave and I have taken a photo of my face totally bare and totally unflattering so you can all see my flaws so when I write about how a product has worked for me you can see the evidence.
So here it goes...gulp....
 As you can see I have shiny skin, not too many spots at the moment , the only wrinkles that I have are on my forehead, I must frown too much lol As you can see my biggest thing to contend with complexion wise are the big black circles that I have, not just under my eyes but my entire eye lid! Panda eyes take on a new meaning for me.
Now I have gotten that out of the way I can move forward. Do I feel better for it hmmm maybe I hope I can get a reputation on being honest.

Now hoping that you are thinking...hey her skin ain't all bad I experimented with my camera(I'm still learning) and took a photo of my skin care of choice at the moment. I have bought all of them apart from a small eye cream sample.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Elemis Tri-enzyme facial wash
Liz Earle gentle Exfoliator
Elemis Gentle toner
Bliss Deep clean mask
and Elemis Pro collagen Marine cream and Creme de la mer eye cream


What products are you loving at the moment? Would you publish a photo of yourself make up free?

What ever your thoughts let me know!

Get Liz Earle at http://uk.lizearle.com/
Elemis @www.timetospa.co.uk
Bliss www.blissworld.co.uk


Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment