Thursday 15 September 2011

My take on this months Glossy Box


First of all oopps and sorry for the time that's past since I last posted. As everyone knows life and lack of ability to put words together some times get in the way.
Any how back to business! For a few months I have been reading post up on post showing off Glossy boxes. I finally placed my order just after the August box came out, so I have had to wait a whole month for the posty to drop off my very own. After a month of waiting was it worth it? In short... a big fat NO!
I am so disappointed in the contents of the box. After seeing NARS and various other bit's and bob's in boxes of past I was expecting so much more, but this is what I received

I got a bit excited when I saw the black compact and it turns out it will probably be the only thing that I will use often in the whole box but still not that exciting...
Boring bit...The contents

Dead Sea Spa Magik , Salt brush/ scrub x2
Green people Fruitful nights night cream
Hd Brows, the little black compact
Neal and Wolf Glow super shine spray for hair
and finally a trial of Plum by Mary Greenwell perfume

The scrubs will end up in my going away bag just to use them up.
The nightcream will get used as will the perfume as it isn't really that bad. I will give the gloss spray away as I have super oily hair and although the HD compact is for brows there are some good liner shades in there.

Over all I do not think that this box was worth the £12 something I paid for it and certainly not worth the months worth of  excitement in waiting for it.

Did you get the same as me or something else? Am I wrong?
Let me know in the comments below.

If after use my opinions differ I will of course blog again lol


No comments:

Post a Comment