Wednesday 6 October 2010

Spotty skin? Find your Bliss

Last month I shouted out a plea for help as my skin was a mess! I had enough oil on my T-zone to bottle and sell and my spots were starting to break out again after thinking my spotty days were over.
I tried a much publicised kit from the Alpha H range and was very disappointed and was also left feeling down ,I mean who wants to head into their thirties with nightmare skin?
After much searching I discovered the Steep clean range from Bliss. Having being impressed with the eye pads and body scrub that I had tried before I was looking forward to great results.

The Steep clean range Starts with the Cleanser




I must admit that when I first used this product I was disappointed that it did not foam as I feared that it make it hard to use...I was wrong. Not only does this lotion move around the skin really well but you can tell that it is working and leaves the skin clean but not stripped. I did not feel the need to use toner after this wash/lotion as my skin was perfectly soft, a bonus if you are in a hurry.
The hard working ingredients in this are salicylic acid and enzymes. They are used to brighten and smooth the skin whilst killing spot causing bacteria...thumbs up.
You use this cleanser day and night. After two weeks of use the little break out patch I had on my chin has reduced to one spot and all the redness has gone so I am sure it won't be long until I am totally spot free.

You also get a mask in the range too.
Use this fab mask once a week for a super deep, refreshing clean.
I will never be without this mask! Normally I tend to ignore the instructions and use masks more than recommended as the results don't seem to last that long. With this I stick to what I am told.
Once a week was enough for this mask to work it's magic
After leaving on for 15 mins I swiped it away with a wash cloth and iimmediately I knew my skin glowed. I needed less make up and my skin felt like a months worth of dirt had been scrubbed off.
You can use this mask on most skins although maybe not sensitive but it works best on pimple prone people.
It is unusual as it comes out of the bottle as two separate lotions that you have to mix in your hand until it turns green and then it is blasting on full power. I would of enjoyed chemistry much more if it was like this!


Now although I said that you don't have to tone after using the cleanser and the mask the range does have it's own pot of toner pads. In the description of these pads there is a word that you don't often find on a spot kit, moisturising. If you ever used the industrial strength toners and spot cleansers that are stocked in supermarkets moisturising is not a word that you would think of, acid springs to mind!
Bliss certainly like to pack as much skin helping goodies in every product.
Easy and quick to use these freshen the skin, ensure all cleanser is removed and tops up the spot zapping power.

These are non-stripping and surprisingly moisturising and softening. Another thing that I like about these products is that they smell great, almost fruity so you forget that you are using products for spotty skin.
I prefer to use these pads in the morning as they help along side the moisturiser to soak up that pesky oil.



The final step is as ever moisturiser. This completes the soak up of oil and the good news is the results last.
Just like the toner pads the moisturiser it contains sebum seeking smart-sponge technology. It gives moisture where needed and soaks up oil and makes skin even.
I do sometimes have to re-powder at about tea time but to me that is impressive. This bottle will last ages as one pump is enough to do the job so a good investment. It makes your make up last all day without it sliding off and becoming patchy.

I am enjoying using this range and have had great results and my skin is better than it has been in ages. I won't be swapping for as long as this teenage nightmare lasts.


Cleanser £23
Mask £35
Toner pads £26
moisturiser £35

or you can buy the mask, toner and moisturiser as a triple set for £86 saving £10
Grab yours at www.blissworld.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment