Tuesday 19 October 2010

Liz Earle Botanical Essence

A little surprise dropped through my letter box this afternoon.





Ok so it wasn't the full size but a lovely little tester. As a customer of Liz Earle I signed up to the quarterly news letter and my Christmas copy included this little gem.
I do not normally go for botanical smells as I prefer more fruity notes, however I am sold on this.
For the price of £39.50 you get a perfume that smells like it could cost more like £139!
This scent could last right the way through the year. It has notes that will warm your senses in the winter yet it is light enough for spring/ summer. I have never smelt a scent quite like it before.

As you would expect from Liz Earle all the oils in this fragrance are natural and include the following:
Lavender for relaxation, damask rose for that feminine touch and spicy Patchouli.

It is my birthday coming up in a month and this is now at the top of my wish list, fingers crossed.
Try something different, you might be surprised like I was

Find yours at www.lizearle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment