Thursday 4 November 2010

The Dr does house calls!!

For a week or two I have had a very stubborn lump on my chin. I have tried everything to get rid of it to no avail. The other day I popped in to Boots to kill some time before an appointment and headed straight to my favourite Soap and Glory stand. It was my lucky day as they had an offer on so I bought some Off your face skin wipes and Dr Spot.

I thought that I would give this a go although to be honest I did not hold out much hope and I was sure that my bump would grow ready for Halloween!
I cleansed my skin and dabbed this clear gel over all my blemishes. When I looked in the mirror the next morning the bump under my skin had reduced by half!! There was still a bit of redness there but the painful lump was going.
I have used it twice a day since and the lumpy bumpy has almost gone... just in time for my birthday too!
This will now certainly be my go to spot treatment from now on and I can not recommend it enough.
S&G have done it again! I am forever a fan.
A little bit of science and ingredient info, Dr Spot contains Salicylic acid to get rid of dead skin and reduces inflammation deep down,Witch Hazel our old spot fighting friend and loads of Vitamins to treat your skin and not just dry it out.

Get yours from Boots stores for £7 ( three for two at the moment)

www.boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment