Tuesday 30 November 2010

My wish list for Santa

Dear Santa,

This year I have been a very good girl, I am in need of a bit of pampering so pretty please I would be really happy to find something off my wish list under the tree on Christmas morning.

Sam x

Ps, I will leave extra whiskey for you lol


1, Elemis have some really gorgeous gift sets this year that I would love to open. So if you can find Elemis Exotic Spa secrets I would be really happy.
It is a fabulous set with the iconic Milk bath, Frangipani Monoi moisture melt and the matching shower gel... and all for under £50!






2. Liz Earle Face and body essentials. A great set with three full size core range products and two generous sized body products.
Cleanse and polish with the muslin cloths speak for themselves as a staple of a cleansing routine. Skin boost skin tonic to add some sparkle to post Christmas skin and then a moisturiser in your skin type.
Orange flower Botanical body wash for every day use and the body cream to keep me smelling sweet...£40.25




3, Soap and Glory (I kneel down before you) Spa rush! shower!
      You get a gorgeous bag with scrub mitts and 3 fab products
      Sweets, fruity I foam shower gel, Butter up body butter in a
       tube and Sugar crush body scrub.All my favourites...£25







Buy yours at

uk.lizearle.com

www.Elemis.com

and www.boots.com  and Soap and Glory is on 3 for 2



                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment