Friday 15 October 2010

Good hair days

After months and months of putting off getting my hair cut I finally made it to the hairdressers. Although my hairdresser said my hair was in good condition considering the 11 months or so it had been since it was cut, I told her to give it a good chop. I also got a few high lights put through too to pep up my blonde hair for winter.
I didn't want to have to go back in 6 weeks so I was on the look out for products to help keep my hair strong and healthy.
I then got pointed in the direction of  the Phyto range. I always use conditioner but have never really kept to a masque once a week.
Phyto have a great range of hair masques for all types of hair...so it would be rude to say no!
For my hair I chose the Citrus masque.It gives dyed or permed hair the moisture it needs to get the shine back. For coloured hair it keeps the colour brighter for longer and helps restore the health of your hair. Permed hair gets a helping hand to smooth the hair cuticle making your curls more defined and reduces the frizz caused by dryness and processing.
My hair feels stronger after a few weeks of use and the colour has not turned brassy, which is my pet hate!
After I had my highlights I noticed that after washing my hair became so tangled and hard to comb through. I put this product on and after just a few minutes all was well and my hair was smooth, soft and easy to style.

For dry hair Phyto have the Joba masque, the main ingredient in this is Jojoba oil. Know for its intensely moisturising properties.
Phyto have even taken care of people over 30 with the Phytodensium masque.
After 30 hair can become harder to work with and can loose shine and volume. This masque includes extra special ingredients such as Gatuline and this is a age defence property that protects against free radicals and environmental damage.So you can apply anti-aging technology to your hair as well as skin!

All masques are £19.50 each and have a shampoo to go with the masque

You can get yours at selected salons or Selfridges, John Lewis and Boots stores
Or you can call Phyto on 0207 620 1771 for details and mail order

No comments:

Post a Comment