Thursday 9 September 2010

Exciting news in Sheffield!

I received some exciting news a few weeks ago. One of my favourite brands L'occitane opened a boutique in Medowhall, Sheffield.
Safe to say this could be quite dangerous for my bank balance!

It was a exciting opening day as Medowhall was busy with people who lined up to see and smell the new boutique and also the special guest in the shape of Simon Webbe from Blue who was the guy L'Occitane chose to cut the ribbon.
Those who were lucky enough to be in the line got the chance to browse the gorgeous products and also grab a autograph from the man himself. I have been told that Simon is a big fan of the brand so jumped at the chance to peruse the new store, I am sure he would not of be able to help leaving with a few bags of goodies!

I can't wait to visit the boutique my self but I am saving up first as I know once I am in there no one will stop me from filling my basket!


A lucky fan getting her goodies and a autograph from Simon!

Simon cutting the ribbon




Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment